My very sweet new friend Lynn, of Lynn's Lovelies, has presented me with this award, and I am speechless!! (Well, almost!!) What I am is honored and filled with gratitude for this lovely blogging community we have!! Now I am to name seven things that I love so here goes:
1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, whose resurrection we celebrated yesterday.
2. My beautiful spouse, given to me by my Lord, as my soul-mate and help-mate.
3. My wonderful children, grandchildren and all our family, and all of my wonderful and worldwide friends.
4. My ocean, my sea, my wonderful beach roses, the smells and sights and sand between my toes.
5. My music, all kinds, all flavors, all venues, they each have whispers and shouts.
6. My poetry - I love reading it and writing it - it soothes the soul.
7. My garden - all the flowers and plants and rocks and antiques and benches and trellises - the birds and the bunnies and the kitties - the textures and colors and scents.
And now I would like to pass this wonderful award on to some other worthy bloggers I like!! Blessings to all!!!
I am happily married to the love of my life, my soul-mate, my very best friend. I have four beautiful grown children, two with spouses that I claim as mine, too, and four darling grandchildren!! I grew up on the beaches of Maine, in the antiques and art and music world, and I am now in the plant world with my darling hubby. We live an organic, natural lifestyle and try to teach as many as we can. We are truly blessed by God, thankful for every day and every opportunity to meet people like you!